Monday, December 12, 2005

Back from Cairns



Touched down at 1:20am this morning, WST+0800.

Took about 750 photos for the whole trip. Thanks for Danno's 1GB memory card, otherwise, I'd have to load them out somehow...

It was great to catch up with Jermin, YeeMei and YoongSing in Sydney. Had some great food together and visited Bondi Beach and some very Asian suburbs there...

The DICTA conference was good too, I'm glad I had my presentation on the first day, so once that was done, I can enjoy other talks without stressing out about mine. It went well I think.

After the conference, we went for some touristy stuffs, the Great Barrier Reef snorkelling tour was really an eye opening. It's so beautiful, unreal! So many places that is just so pretty. The colour so blue, so red, so rich!

Will put the photos up a bit later. And more recap shall follow.
| Sydney | Cairns |

No comments: