Thursday, November 30, 2006

My new camera phone


I can't believe it. But it is true. I upgraded my mobile phone from the Nokia 3315 which I have been using for 3 years to the SonyEricsson K800i. I got it on Tuesday afternoon, posted straight from Hong Kong, after I bought it off ebay a week ago. Yeah, from winning the bid to getting it takes 7 days. I thought it's alright.

It's bundled with an extra battery, car charger, 512MB M2 memory and a plastic case that makes it looks like it can go underwater. And it is brown colour instead of the normal black.

I'm happy with it so far, the camera is freaking awesome! And it's pretty light too, comsidered it's a 3.2MP Sony Cybershot camera. But the battery only lasted me playing with it for a day and needed to recharge. Recharging takes about 2 hours from 10% to full.

Heaps of features that I haven't got around playing with them yet. But I'm excited and pretty happy with it. :D

Haven't got the software and drivers installed with my computer yet, so I can't judge how good the picture really is on screen, and I can't transfer any songs to it to enjoy yet.

No comments: