Monday, March 19, 2007

My cousin, Siong

I met up with my cousin Siong today morning. Man! I didn't know how he could recognise me?! I was there making a phone call before going to search for him ( I have no idea how anyway, thought maybe just call him when I can't find him), then this man just come straight to me calling my name unmistakably. I haven't seen him for maybe 20 years? I simply have no recollection of seeing him before. Maybe he my parents showed him some of my photos when he visited them couple of years ago.

Anyway, we sat down and had a great chat and getting to know each other. He's really cool. Yes, you are. (Yes, siong ko, I expect you'd read this sooner or later. :P )
It's great to have a cousin close by.

He's a chef in-training. And here's his foody blog. Don't click the link without a full stomach! Man! The food looks good!

Siong Ko, when do I get to taste some? :P~~

Those has me on MSN will be familiar with my "(i) TzuYen - does research, eats vegies." My cousin calls the world to "live mad, eat chilli". HaHa! Is it just coincident or is it a family expression?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tzu Yen,

Wow, that didn't take long! The wonders of the Internet and blogging. Thanks for mentioning the site. Saw that you had paid a visit. :) Have a great trip in China!