Monday, August 07, 2006

My poor car has a tough time again

Bad news this morning. The back of my car got crashed this morning!
I parked on the road side and there wasn't much space between the road and where I parked so the guy didn't allow enough room and crashed into it. The car was even displaced so it's at an angle to the road when I saw it.

When Derong told me about it, there was no one there already. So I thought it'll be a major money drain to fix up the boot cover, the bumper and the back light cover. But after 15 mins inspection of the car, just before we left, I found a small piece of paper stuck in the hole of the torn metal. He was nice enough to left his name and contact for me, not like last time.

So I spent an hour+ talking to him getting his insurance details, calling up insurance company and stuff.. Need to get a quote for the repair tomorrow and all those troubles... At least I don't have to pay for it.

No comments: