Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Amsterdam and no internet

There's no internet in the hostel I stayed in Amsterdam and I'm dead tired to write anything on the first night after a whole day of cycling in London, and a whole day of walking in Amsterdam the second night.

Now I'm in Modena, Italy. Conference is going on well. I'm very lack of sleep for many days due to flight schedule, and a long dinner last night that finished at around 1am. It was good though, a new Bologna friend took me and another new friend from Uni Malaya to a local italian restaurant and tried some authentic Modena food.

My presentation is at the last session tomorrow, shall prepare for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tzu Yen, it sounds like you're having an absolute ball of a time! I hope you are taking alot of pictures along the way. Is the whole city in mourning for their beloved opera singer?

Take care and I wish you all the best for your presentation. Knock em dead!