Sunday, June 17, 2007

Throw a paper plane Return



The Throw a paper plane game I posted had some very good responses. And some readers had challenged me to train harder. So I took the advice and trained.

I got 114.775m and ranked 1180. And I found a trick (or cheat) to get that score consistently, every time, no sweat! Click on the image to see the trick.

However, with that trick, now I cannot get pass my own highest score which I got in the first few attempts of the trick. I spent an hour after that trying variations of it but I just couldn't break it anymore.

Leave a comment if you found some other tricks.
I wonder how 1179 others get scores higher than this?

Updated:
My brother took this trick and perfected it to 114.835m ranked 918. 200+ people within this tiny 0.06m?! He thinks he has found the optimum configuration, the rest is due to hardware speed. I shall try on different computer and see if it does change the result.


Update 2:
Better training, better results! Seems like more people are good at it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Horatio doesn't need paper planes!

Tzu Yen said...

Super Horatio please help us beat the score!