Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Recap 2007

I'm never really a big fan of New Year. It just happened to be the start of a randomly chosen counting system. Hmmm.. I think it's not random, but what is the significant of the first day of the Gregorian calendar? It's not the end of winter, not the day of longest sunlight, not the day the sun is closest to the equator... Can someone who knows tell me?

Anyhow, it's a good day to reflect. So I'd do so.

A good thing about writing diary or now blog is that it helps to retain memory. So I can look back and say "Hey! I did that and it's cool, let's do it more!" or the opposite. Here are the list of things I recalled, in no order.

This list may grow when I remember things.

And now it's new year. 2008. Happy New Year! And hope it'll be a good one for you and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Was Super Horatio a 2007 song? Seems like ages ago! Look out for the 2008 version, coming soon (something to do when I should be working on my thesis :P)

You'll have to do the City to Surf with Tone and I in Sydney in August!

Anonymous said...

新年快樂!祝美好的事物再跟著你一整年.^^