Monday, February 20, 2006

House cleaning anyone?

Just yesterday and today, I got more than 30 "comments" on this blog from House cleaning company. All spams!! Now I have a filter in my gmail account that block it.

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my ...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Hey why don't you peep my ...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I know that you love my work so, look up my ...


BAD!

1 comment:

Tzu Yen said...

Another 55 spam comments!
Damned those spammers!
But I'm really quite reluctant to put the "type in these words from this picture" way to block them.

I appreciate you who care enough to read my blog and want to leave a message, so I shall not make it any more inconvenient to you because of those bloody spammers.

We shall see how google deals with this also.