Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Surprise birthday top up

From: Revolution
To: MY GMAIL ACCOUNT
Date: Nov 7, 2005 7:00 AM
Subject: Happy Birthday!

Hi Tzu Yen,

We just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a happy birthday!!!

As a small gesture we have thrown an extra $5 onto your account. Enjoy your day!

Want a FREE recharge?
Every time you refer a friend or relative who joins the Revolution you will receive a FREE $5 recharge. To start referring now, visit https://www.revtel.com.au/membersLogin.php

And remember, all Revolutionaries receive the super low standard call rates of 9.9c per thirty seconds, all day everyday!!!

Regards,
Revolution Customer Care Team


Revolution is from Vodafon. It's really good value. I recommend you to switch to it if you don't use the freecall from Optus and are not a heavy user. I get to keep my number and get $30 free credit when I switched. And they had a promotion to opt in for a $20 monthly auto recharge for at least 4 months, and get $100 top up straight away. I thought it's bloody fantastic value! $80 for $180 credit, which never expires, just has 1.5cents daily network fee, workout to be $4.50 monthly access fee.

Let me know if you want to switch, then I can refer you and get $5 free recharge. Hahaha!

No comments: