Thursday, July 07, 2005

More thoughts: Am I being the best I can be in doing whatever I'm doing now?

Found a very empowering question to ask myself:

Am I being the best I can be in doing whatever I'm doing now?

Whenever I ask that question to myself, I answer is mostly "far from my best" unless I'm really playing full on (on which occasions, I feel really great). Then I can easily drop the time-filler and do something I really care about, or have lots more actions come into mind that I actually can be so much better and actually go and do them!

Life fulfillment is really not about how much one achieves, but what one achieves by doing one's best!
You really appreciate the achievement when it's your best shot, however small the achievement is. On contrary, however big the achievement others might think, if you got it by not doing much, it's not added to your fulfillment list.

No comments: