Thursday, January 26, 2006

Australia Day Spectacular Fireworks

 

It's Australia Day today, a big event that stops the nation. Lingcai called to go watch the fireworks together, so Yeeting, Edwards and me went together. We cycled to South Perth (Mill Point Road) to see the whole fireworks with Perth city backdrop.

On the way to the venus, there are many interesting events here and there including air stunt shows and many cool boats on the Swan river.

The Fireworks is spectacular. Just so much of "Wow"! Totally enjoyed it. I took a few shots of the fireworks but mainly video, to take back to my housemate to watch it afterwards. He's on duty delivering pizza tonight so he missed out. I thought it's public holiday, he should get double paid, but it's not the case! :(

To end this post, I shall take on the aussie spirit and shout out loud:

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Ooi! Ooi! Ooi!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: