Monday, January 09, 2006

Danno is off for awhile, should we too?



I got this notes on my desk today, and under it is the CIV4 DVD and manual!!!! Danno called me the other day while he was in KMart getting this, asking me if I want a copy too, it was on sale for $60+. I resisted it as I know if I get a copy, I'd spend a hell lot of time on it, and probably ruin a period of my life.

Ah! I've spend an hour this afternoon reading the manual. I guess I'll eventually install it and check it out. But I need to have the will to not be sucked into it for hours or days! And I will have the will.

It's a good game. I like it. I like it a lot!

3 comments:

dannowedgey said...

Well... what do you think of the game?

Tzu Yen said...

Good game!But my system is not good enough to play it smoothly. Too much waiting.

Spent 2 nights on it. THe graphics are great! Enjoy it. But it's too addictive so I decided 2 nights of bad health is enough for me.

dannowedgey said...

You disappoint me, 2 nights?! Oh well. That's one more night than I managed to play. Pass it on to Luigi, it's a good game, he will like it, he will like it a lot.