Sunday, January 01, 2006

Recap on my 2005

Dear all,

Thank you for reading my blog for the past year. Thank you for giving me your time to care about what I'm up to. Or at least just giving me a chance to brighten up your day. :)

At the change of year, it's a perfect time to review the past year and set off the direction for the next. I shall do the recap in this post.

Events of the year:

Jan - KC as my temporary housemate, had some real good exchange of thoughts with this witty guy.

Feb - Trip to S'pore, Penang and back home. Met up with some long-lost relatives and good friends. And of course my family and my girl. It was the first time I actively plan my trip and call people I want to meet out. It was fantastic.

March - I started blogging on March 10 | A spontaneous trip to Esperance sees the best beach in my life.

April - Learn about rigid transformation | Pondering about managing life and phd | Stumbled upon David Suzuki's work for the first time, I'm now reading several of his books.

May - Papa mama came to Perth! I took a month off study to catch up with the accompany I miss so much. It was so so so good!

June - Landmark Advanced course blown me away. Life as creation vs. life as survival becomes a lifelong battle worth to fight. Survival mechanisms take place whenever I'm not creating possibility and life is normal. When inspiring possibility is created, life takes new height and the experience of aliveness transformed. | Freedom of Choice

July - Landmark Integrity Seminar | Focus on phd | Great new housemates | Photo award | my 3D body scan | First Dinner@Adam which takes life of its own later . .

Aug - My love Liangliang visited Perth, so sweet. I'm so so so happy. | I gave a lecture |

Sep - Started Landmark SELP, created this project and got into AMWA | DICTA paper accepted | I lost my USB512 | Kes thesis submission inspired me.

Oct - Went to Perth Royal Show | Busy on project.

Nov - My birthday | move office | slow on blogging.

Dec - Cairns DICTA Conference | Christmas Festives celebrations | Lagging many posts: Carol by the candlelight, Xmas light, Xmas eve BBQ... |

Well, this concludes my blogging of 2005. The lagged posts may or may not show up. But I'll try to keep you up to date with my life endeaver. Maybe just a line of post as 2006 shall be busier than ever - I will get my phd done this year.

No comments: