Thursday, May 19, 2005

Papa mama Perth trip: Day 17

Good trip take time to prepare. We are leaving to North tomorrow noon, so today was spent shopping for stuffs, and packing...

I brought Papa mama to Landmark tonight. Thira told me there's a special intro tonight and we went together. It was good. I refreshed a bit on my Landmark forum and papa mama get to see what it is. It's a bit hard for them because it's in English and there were people with all sort of accents. I'm not sure how much they actually got. But they are open to it if it's conducted in Mandarin.
And I found out that they actually have it in Singapore in English with a Chinese translator. The bad news - the price is almost doubled because of high standard of living in Singapore! We'll see how it goes...

Gotta sleep earlier tonight...

No comments: