Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Papa mama Perth trip: Day 2

I brought them for some city-sightseeing today: Took a bus down to city, walked to Northbridge (chinatown), turned to the cultural area and had a look at the Perth Institute of Contemporary Art (PICA).
There are some really weird art in PICA, but I found the instalation art, which a whole room is decorated to be the masterpiece, very interesting. One of them has lots of fragmented sentences written on the wall, which I think is some screamings from the author's heart...

Then we went Taka to had some nice Japanese lunch - eel don, teriyaki fish and chicken karaage. Good as usual!
Walked more in the Hay street mall & Murray street mall, visited the Australian Geographic Shop and were amazed by many cool and cute stuffs.

Came home, ma was a bit tired and sick, she went to bed and I cooked some pasta for dinner. After dinner, I went back to lab to do some work and that's about it for the day.

When I got back from the lab, ma's already in bed, not sick anymore, thanks to papa's acupoint treasure skills! :D

No comments: